ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
akjos
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,487
Like?
Trying new PP method. C&C welcomed
Dec 31, 2010

Hi everyone

I don't think I ever posted in this forum and honestly I feel embarrassed to even post my photos here because I have seen some real masterminds here . But In d700 forum it did not get any comments at all ( not even the cruel negative ones ) so I'll try here.
The rest is copied. Thanks

Out sick and bored , not being able to go out and mess around with my new D700 and couple lenses, I was brushing up my photoshop skills, (hardly any ) after about 6 months of hardly shooting and processing the photos.

I was after something that looks like this for a while, and somehow today I finally managed to do it with not much effort at all.

It is just one lowly sb 600 bounced behind me into the room , yet somehow it looks like I used a beauty dish, or more elaborate lighting setup.

I know this look may not be for everyone, but I like my photos with little kick and I'm pretty excited about this one. I just hope I can duplicate it later if I want to
Thank for looking

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow