Made in China MANFROTTOs

Started Dec 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,710Gear list
Like?
Right! Reduce all of us to equal poverty...
In reply to BRJR, Dec 26, 2010

BRJR wrote:

Exactly, and then we're off to Africa and elsewhere to repeat the same kind of economic development and growth, until all of our global brothers and sisters (our global/world community) share more equality in global wealth/resources, as it should be.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

That's right, back in my younger days "Made in Japan" meant it was junk. Now it's a sign of quality. We've seen Korean products go from poor to excellent, IMO. Hyundai and Samsung comes to mind. Chinese products are following the same path.
--
My humble photo gallery: http://www.pete-the-greek.com

Corporations have had a year of record profits, while the rest of us worry about holding onto a job. And these same corporations, to save a few pennies, take these profits and invest in high tech equipment in the Third World.

Meanwhile US factories remain in the last century.

By a fluke of economics, computer keyboards are still made in the USA, and I can buy a decent key board for a mere $20 bucks. And this was because manufacturers invested in high technology. We are rapidly becoming a Third World country. This should please BNJR, whose main job is trolling, and no one as of yet is exporting that trade.

Dave

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow