Started Dec 18, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LouHolland
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,129
Like?
K-5 review the kiss of dead for the E5?
Dec 18, 2010

The Gold award from the K-5 seems the kiss of dead for the E5 or a lot of Oly believers and hardliners who possibly thought the E5 would be the new king and will possibly claim that Gold award afther Christmas. The free whispering is there because there wouldn't be any other normal 4/3 camera being developped any longer, so that means that there isn't any growpad to the flagship anymore. Also it seems hard for the Oly E5 to achieve the same status or higher in points as the K-5 reached and that could be a real deception for a lot of Oly users I guess.

Now, it's the 4/3 flagship or the Micro's, for your priceless money.

Oly really seems pushing the bill and don't come to me with it's watersealed etc.,... yes that's absoluut important, but more important is always the ultimate image quality. Some knows already and others are waithing for dpreview.

This means that the review from dpreview has to be really good after Christmas for a lot of users to decide to buy the E5. Oh btw, don't worry I still enjoy my Oly gear as You do :).

I wish everybody a nice Christmas and a lot of wisdom and a happy new year.

Lou

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CostNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow