My favourite shots from 2010-- post YOURS too!

Started Dec 5, 2010 | Discussions thread
QDIEM4SC
Senior MemberPosts: 2,711
Like?
Re: My favourite shots from 2010-- post YOURS too!
In reply to efix, Dec 16, 2010

efix wrote:

Peter, thanks for the great idea, and thanks to all the contributors. So many great pictures here, it's been a great pleasure to go through them all!

Thanks, I've enjoyed viewing all of them as well... I haven't been a great host in keeping up and commenting on all of them though.

Myself, I've taken so many pictures that I can hardly keep track of them all, let alone pick my "favourites" without it taking me the rest of the year. So I decided to go through my monthly archives, and pick one from each month of the year that I particularly cherish for some reason. Mind that until may, I only had the Olympus E-P1, so some picture here aren't taken with a Leica. I hope this doesn't trouble you

No problem! There are many of us who don't care about what camera is used, but I'm glad you've included some Leica shots for the "forum police"...

I enjoyed all the monthly images you posted, because they all contain something that would fuzzily be described as heart and soul . You've captured many of your family moments with great sensitivity...

But, for shear artistry and originality, my favourites are: January and October:

\#1, January: Emil watching the snow fall. This was featured in Steve Huff's "Daily Inspiration" column. Olympus E-P1 + Lumix 20/1.7

\#9, October: Love. Olympus E-P1 + Lumix 20/1.7

A merry christmas to everyone who celebrates, and a lucky rest of the year to everybody else! May the coming year spoil us with even more great photographic opportunities!

Merry Christmas and have a happy 2011! And thanks for the wonderful images!

Peter.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Guy,New
NDSMNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow