Started Dec 15, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tonyjr
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,142Gear list
Like?
the 2xIII 'S are in
Dec 15, 2010

Earlier I tried my life size converter - it only hunts in Auto . It will not focus at less than about 6 feet in manual . Still had 3 hours to kill .

Sorry , could not do a proper test , Long story short , I swung by Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto today - asks about the differece between the II and the III . No one has said anything to us , but they just got here about an hour ago .

OK , back to the 2xIII , this was all hand held and taken while my brother was giving an estimate on painting an apartment building . I was just planing on playing with the 7D and life size , So did not even bring a tripod , just the 7D and 70-200 II and life size converter .
The camera may be set up wrong , still playing with it .

By the way camera was charged on Dec. 4 [ 1st shot that day ] , has a grip and 2 batteries - last shot today was #22 I think and charge was at 3 batteries . flash has not been used .

Itried to name shots but what is posted does not seem to show that . Maybe when I post names will show up . Hopefully the EXIF is there and if interest the camera does show the 2X III is there - at least it shows the lens is a 140-400 .
Any suggestion on camera set up ?

-- hide signature --

1st - it's a hobby

XTI - gripped , Canon - efs 10-22 , efs 17-55 , efs 18-55 IS , 28-90 , 28 @ 2.8 , 50 @1.8 , 28-135 IS , 35-350L ,Quantaray lens 70-300 macro , life size converter , KSM filters for all , kenko auto tubes , 7D , 70-200 MK II IS

tonyjr's gear list:tonyjr's gear list
Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +14 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow