D200 still working for me...(pics)

Started Dec 2, 2010 | Discussions thread
Mofongo
Forum ProPosts: 14,863
Like?
Stan...
In reply to DStan, Dec 12, 2010

DStan wrote:

These are all very nice, good work. Unless you need high ISO or some other new fangled feature, once you shrink to web size, it's hard to tell the difference between a D200 a D300 or whatever upscale model you pick.

Hey Stan, good to see you here. Seeing I mostly work off a tripod and use base ISO mostly I would think that one would be hard pressed to be able to tell the difference between a D200, D300 or anything newer at prints up to probably 12x18 inches let alone web sized photos....

For me the AF features of the D300 are very useful. The only thing you can complain about is the shorter battery life of the D200, so carry a spare - lol.
Did you ever make that trip to NYC?

Glad you're putting your D300 to good use. Yep, spare battery's are so small battery llife has never been an issue for me...

No, I have not gotten down to NYC yet. Go figure, I live in Western New York State and have been all over the world from Kenya Africa to Australia but have never been to NYC......someday... ;> )

-- hide signature --

Photography is more about depth of feeling than depth of field
http://www.pbase.com/mofongo/scenic_expressions

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow