Experienced Canon CLI-8 Cartridge Refill Guys – Question for ya…

Started Dec 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
Petruska
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,435
Like?
Obtain used cartridges...
In reply to Petruska, Dec 10, 2010

cheaply on ebay for refilling...

Here's an example.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/35-Virgin-Canon-CLI-8-Empty-Cartridges-all-colors-CLI8-/220709283636?pt=BI_Toner&hash=item33634c6734

35, CLI-8 for 60 cents each!

Now you may say that I don't need that many, well Staples will buy up to 10 empty carts per month from you at $2 each, for many months. Thus you sell 10 cartridges immediately after you received these for $20 and get your initial cost back. That leaves you with 25, FREE CLI-8 cartridges to give you a few sets of on-hand refills. Of course there aren't any green or red in the mix, but as you know you will probably need to refill the green or red carts once every year or two....

In fact, I'm sitting here reading my own words and just bought the 35 carts, as I was short on black ones, will sell most of the others to Staples. Where else can you buy something for $20 with free shipping, and get back $70 in 3.5 months, that's 350% retrun on investment (ROI) in 3.5 months, with the interest rates below 0.1% for money market funds in the US right now that's a great move....

Bob P.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow