Started Dec 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pat Perry
Regular MemberPosts: 189
Like?
Opinions on Samsung laptops
Dec 10, 2010

I know that Samsung makes a little of everything right now from TV's to home appliances. I have a Samsung LED TV that is awesome, but a Samsung refridgerator that the ice maker is a POS and poorly designed according to the service tech who has been out three times in the past year to fix the ice maker.

TigerDirect has what appears to me to be a good deal on a 17.3" Samsung laptop, but my question for those who are knowledgeable, are they a good laptop computer or should I just keep looking. I know that most things made today are parts manufacturered by another company and assembled and sold by someone else.....so maybe the appropriate questions should be, do they use quality parts in their machines???

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=6681053&SRCCODE=WEM2511IM&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2511-_-tigeremail

-- hide signature --

Confidence-The feeling that you have right before you fully understand the situation.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow