It's Decision Time (7D or T2i)

Started Nov 30, 2010 | Discussions thread
akin_t
Senior MemberPosts: 2,758
Like?
Re: Get a D7000 in my opinion
In reply to steve88, Dec 1, 2010

Funny you should say that, I went with Canon for the exact same reason. User interface just seemed more natural to me.

But yeah, doesn't matter what camera you use ... Nikon or Canon, Crop or Full Frame. Any camera manufactured in the last 3 years is more than enough to take any kind of picture.

steve88 wrote:

akin_t wrote:

You might want to consider some of Nikon's offerings as well. D7000 is a pretty sweet deal.

I own a 7D and I love it, but I can understand the budget issue. I was set on a T2i till I held a 7D in my hands ... It was then that I knew I just had to have one.

Thanks. I actually did look at the D700 when I was considering going FF. Nikon's got some great bodies and lenses and since I haven't invested in anything yet I haven't totally ruled them out. However, the Canon menus and overall layout of the controls appealed to me more than the way Nikon sets up there bodies. It seems like there are more steps with Nikon's menu to get to where you need to go (compared to Nikon). I'll definitely still consider a D7000 between now and Sunday, though, when I place my order

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
T2iNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow