I think Phil's review will rip the D7000 apart

Started Nov 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
John Ball John
Junior MemberPosts: 25Gear list
Like?
Re: I think Phil's review will rip the D7000 apart
In reply to Peter v.d Werf, Nov 27, 2010

Peter v.d Werf wrote:

So I expect you have allready ordered a D7000 right after looking at the (low) iso RAW comparison....;) Are you serious when you say that you don't see that the D7000 RAW at iso 100 images is much cleaner and detailed than the images from the compact.... Just for fun open up the ISO 400 (your max shooting style as you say...).... If you still say that the difference is not noticable than I'd advise getting your vision checked out next week:)
And adding your won PP skills will make the difference even bigger...

RAW performance is out of the question- D7000 rules. But it was a point and shoot Vs DSLR comparison. I am a Nikon fun with Nikkor gear but...come on anyone wants crystal clear photos straight out of the camera,clearly better from a P&S

It is not a shame to admit it....WE (ALL) expected crip, razor sharp and crystal clear images from the new camera but ....

John Ball John's gear list:John Ball John's gear list
Nikon D40X Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow