Started Nov 25, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sweets
Regular MemberPosts: 347Gear list
Like?
Pentax BENELUX ... ???
Nov 25, 2010

Hi all, just like to hear your experience and/or opinion.

Pentax Benelux is raising their prices for lenses with approx/varying 2 to 300 euro.

Service for K20D and those KxD's is most of the time 380euro, also for small things as i've understood. Someone told me concerning this: it's the old way C*n was doing business but, since it didn't work out, less sales/bad advert. etc, they've changed stategy quickly and went back to the way as it is today.

Based on this a (to me, wellknown/thrustfull)salesman even advised to quickly jump ship to another brand.

Ok, i will not but it seems its better to get my e.g. 15mmL'd in Germany or something like that.

What's your opinion/experience etc..

I think it's VERY BAD for Pentax as a whole in the BeNeLux(=Belgium, Netherlands & Luxemburgh). Just now that the K5 is there, very supprising, very good etc. i would say, keep on building the good name and don't do these name-confusing things, yet. I mean, one don't buy a fantastic car knowing the service is even more expensive than the car itself, or do they ???

-- hide signature --

rgrds. Henk (K20D&DBG-2 & LBA).
http://www.pbase.com/hrs

Sweets's gear list:Sweets's gear list
Pentax K20D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Pentax K-01 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +14 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow