ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Benfr69
New MemberPosts: 15Gear list
Like?
Some questions to 60D owners
Nov 24, 2010

Hello there,

I am want to upgrade from my 500D, which I am very happy with, but as i am a lot into outdoor photography, it starts to show some wear.

I was considering the 50D because of the environmental sealing, I have been using so far the 500D with a weather bag (which works fine).

The problem of the 50D is that it has essentially the same specs as the 500D. Then the 60D came out and I was wondering wether it would actually be more resilient then the 500D, as my next option would have been a 7D (which off course has a magnesium alloy body and is environmentally sealed), but for which I have to wait a little longer for budget reasons.

I have actually invested in some nice optics, so I would not have to remake my lens collection if I upgrade the body.

Also, on the paper, except the burst mode and auto focus system, the 7D doesn't seem to be so much more overspeced, when compared to the 60D, so I was wondering what the real world differences would be ?

Thanks a lot for any help in this.

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Benedikt Nicolas Balian

Benfr69's gear list:Benfr69's gear list
Pentax K20D
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow