Started Nov 14, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Trackend
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Help with NX2
Nov 14, 2010

I know lsquat diddly about pcs so dont change them much, but I now have a spanking new Nikon D7000 and my pc is too old to run the NX2 software correctly and it crashes more times than cops cars in the Blues Brothers.

I dont want to spend a bucket full of money on a over the top pc as the camera cost me enough already along with the 18-200VR lens hooked on it.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be gratefully recieved & as I am in the UK

any retailer suggestions Uk based would be helpfull as the last time I bought from abroad i got stung for bundles of import duty that put the item price over what i could have got it up the road in the local store.
many thank guys

Below are the SR's for NX2

32- and 64-bit versions of Windows® 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate

32- and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (Service Pack 2)
32-bit versions of Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (Service Pack 3)

• Only computers on which the operating system has been pre-installed are supported. * Runs as a 32-bit application in 64-bit Windows.

CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 or better
RAM 768 MB minimum (1 GB recommended)

My current set up is
AMD athlon(tm) XP 2400+
2GB ram
NVIDIA G FORCE FX5200 graphics card
500GB hard drive

no blue ray dvd installed just a DVD/CD and laser CD units with a 3.5 floppy also
Running Windows 7 home OS

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow