D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...

Started Nov 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 21,002Gear list
Like?
Re: Your location is Brazil...
In reply to ZionGates, Nov 13, 2010

ZionGates wrote:

Steve Bingham wrote:

Let me speak in your same blunt manner.

Sir, you do NOT have a clue about what you are talking about. Not a clue. I suggest you do some serious research. Let me suggest a starting point. Take a half hour and read ALL the replies on this post.

Steve and any others with your obviously flawed frame of mind let me put this explicitly straight.

I do not have to be a scientist and I do NOT need to READ for a half hour doing any EXTENSIVE textual research to come to an easily discernible conclusion which the MAJORITY of D7000 visuals continue to confirm(sensor softness). The DXO mark could be 300,500,1000 who cares about what they say with their technical measurements.

My eyes work great, I know exactly what I'm seeing in D7000 images (blur).

Ah, but the secret is getting the MIND to work equally well. That, kind sir, is your problem. I earned a damn good living for some 45 years in photography using my eyes. And you?

Perhaps all those specs and Dxo marks have scrambled the way you see, I hope you recover. The prescription is to STOP reading so much and start looking. I might not have a clue as to what I'm talking about, but you are definitely BLIND. The Blind Photographer who read about the D7000 specs in Braille.

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow