ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RUcrAZ
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,152
Like?
For those that make photo videos
Nov 12, 2010

Hello,

With the advent of YouTube I thought it was an easy way to share with friends the experience of trips. Editing the photos (and short video clips) with added background music and sound effects I think enhances the experience. (The price paid is, of course, poor picture quality as-seen on the internet.)

I used exclusively a Canon SX10 iS (pictures and video) with some PP using Paint Shop Pro and created the original title with Corel Draw & Photoshop. I PP'd-out lots of unwanted telephone and power wire cables, (and poles!) with Photoshop, which I'm slowly learning to use. (There is a poor PP clone of the flowers at the bottom right of the last picture, to be improved.) The editing was done with "Vegas 9" which I like very much because it works without hiccups, and can create ".mp4" videos directly for YouTube quality.

Below are a few pictures which ended up in the video, which can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3ARITMKsc
Your comments are most welcome.
RUcrAZ

These are from the island of Kalymnos, in the Aegean Sea, in the Mediterranean. The home of the spongedivers.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow