D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...

Started Nov 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
Kuvasauna
Contributing MemberPosts: 754
Like?
Re: D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...
In reply to Nikkorforever, Nov 11, 2010

My old 18-70 is not up to the challenge. All the other and better lenses look sharp at 100%
I've been shooting mostly jpegs But NEFs are fine too of course.

Nikkorforever wrote:

Okay..How would you rate the sharpness at pixel level, or when you zoom to 100%? I've seeing some samples od the D7000 that looked good at 4-6 MP but rather sucks when I see it at 100% at 16MP. its like fine mush instead of fine detail. I never, ever want that. Thanks in advance..

Kuvasauna wrote:

I have used D7000 for a few days now. It is amazingly good camera for the price. Beats D300 in almost everything. I've got nothing to complain.

Zoso777 wrote:

Hi there,

I'm considering to get a D7000, but with so many complains concerning AF, Hot Pixels and so, WOULD you buy it right now? I would love to see opinions from owners or not. Take in count that it's very difficult to me taking it back for a store or even to Nikon if I need service because It will be brought from another country and Nikon service here is terrible as long as i know.

Thanking in advance,

-- hide signature --

'Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist.'

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Reza

-- hide signature --

'Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist.'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow