D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...

Started Nov 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
rolandoz
New MemberPosts: 3Gear list
Like?
Re: D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...
In reply to eyedo, Nov 11, 2010

I just got mine yesterday here in Australia (Digidirect AUD 1,697.00 body only) and I have to say it is exactly the camera I want.

I come from the D90 but upgraded from it to the D300s and used it for about four month and than decided that it was to much camera for me, to big and no scenes mode, plus the video was not really better than with the D90, I sold it and stayed happy with my D90 which I luckily had not sold.

Now after reading everything about the D7000 on the net that I could find I was lucky enough to get a body-only in Sydney, Bondi Junction and have to say that for me as an enthusiast but not to serious hobbyist it is just a great feeling camera. Everything feels solid, I don't have a problem with the shutter realise and the photos are just great

(I am not going to bore you with any, also fantastically beautiful and outstanding photos of my four year old daughter or random shots of my surroundings)

So all I want to say is that is really an upgrade from the D90 even if you are just a happy snapper interested in nice photos or how to get there.
If you feel like it, just get one and you will really enjoy it.
Happy snapping!

rolandoz's gear list:rolandoz's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow