D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...

Started Nov 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
Steve Zeiger
Regular MemberPosts: 329
Like?
Re: D7K: I'm scared with so many complains...
In reply to Peter v.d Werf, Nov 10, 2010

You guys rock, lots of great advice. I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a canon eos 10d which sorely needs updating. I initially was thinking, "It's a no brainer, I already have the 10d and have been very happy with it, get the 60d". Then I see the d7000 and think, "wow, this really seems to be a bit better than the 60d, and I only have one canon lens which I could easily sell, so I'm not really tied to canon".

I think with any new product, be it car, motorcycle, tv, or camera, it's not a bad idea to wait till it's been out for a bit - wait for it to be reviewed and see how the cards fall. That said, I think I'm going to wait till dpreview finishes reviews of both cameras (60d & d7000) before I make my decision. They do a pretty good job of putting cameras threw the ringer, so to speak, and I'm sure they will compare the two since they are close competitors...So far, though, the d7000 is very tempting.

Steve

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow