Full Frame Hype vs Reality (A850 24-70mm vs EP-1 12-60mm)

Started Nov 3, 2010 | Discussions thread
bobn2
Forum ProPosts: 28,200
Like?
Re: Do you want to play a game?
In reply to Mauve Panthers, Nov 6, 2010

Mauve Panthers wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

Mauve Panthers wrote:

Just like Robroy, Joe, you think that by insulting people you "win".

Needs no other comment, does it?

On an interesting aside, it's amusing that you've decided to base your insulting version of my name on a novel by Scott. Also amusing that it's a failure as an an insult, quite an apt nick, really.

Why would I mean it to be insulting?

You mean it wasn't? John, I'm seriously touched. Given the context, I'd assumed that you were trying to be offensive, but now I find that the diminutive was just affection. I'm so sorry. I've misjudged you completely. All that talk was just sweet little nothings, and I took it as ranting and abuse. Tell you what, next time you have one of your 'gang' events with your homies, maybe I can come join in?

I am not emulating your standard behaviour here.

That was what I'd assumed, I'd thought that you were locked into an abusive rant, but now I find it was a sweet little playful game. So sorry.

I mean, why would I want to emulate your behaviour here, or achieve the reputation you hold in this place?

I quite understand. Given that you've spent so much time building your your own unique reputation as an ignoramus, abusive poster and all round clown, I can see you not wanting to lose the star value. I know it's not much, but it's all your own.

God forbid that my reputation with anyone whom I respect should ever sink so low ...

Only problem there is that it leaves you without anyone to respect (but that might not be important to you).
--
Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow