The need for speed! Goodbye 60D - Hello 7D!

Started Nov 5, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
krob78
Regular MemberPosts: 175Gear list
Like?
The need for speed! Goodbye 60D - Hello 7D!
Nov 5, 2010

Just got back from my local camera shop. Brought back my 60D and upgraded to the 7D. I must say, the 60D felt great in my hands, but the 7D feels way better for me.

It's a bit heavier, but I think once your out there in the field, the wieght disppears as you become one with the element your shooting in... perhaps not, but either way, I must say it is a whole different camera compared to the 60D I didn't originally think it would be so different. Seems like I have more control over my shooting and quite a few more options as well. I'm really looking forward to learning my 7D!

60D was great, it really was, but I really need the 8fps and the advanced focus tracking features of the 7D as I shoot mostly BIF and wildlife along with kid sports.

Battery is in the charger, as soon as it's charged, I'm heading off to Key West for the rest of the week and weekend! Looking forward to capturing as many BIF shots as possible, hopefully the weather stays great the rest of the week!

Cheers!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow