ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Muskokan
Forum MemberPosts: 80
Like?
Sony NEX 5 noobe
Nov 5, 2010

Hi People 8-)

Just purchased a NEX 5/16mm prime & optical viewfinder. I think this will be the perfect compliment to my other cameras, and my shootin' style . I currently have a Pentax K20D with DA*16-50mm that I use mostly at 16mm. Excellent fully weather sealed body & lens btw. My interest is activity based landscape photography, primarily xc-mtbiking, xc-skiing, and canoe tripping. A link to my public albums is in my signature. I'm also have a Leica M4 that I have owned and shot with almost exlusively for 30 yrs until I went digital with the K20D 2 yrs ago!!

My Nikon F & Rollieflex have sat virtually unused since I got that Leica in my early 20's!. The M4 has a Summicron 35mm f2 on it and i also have the 90 mm. I will soon order an M adapter to use these Leica lenses on the NEX5. Very happy to join the NEX club, can't wait to hit the trails and get DSLR quality without the weight & bulk 8-). Please check out my albums, especially if you like nature and landscape!!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow