Started Oct 27, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cdrross
Contributing MemberPosts: 809
Like?
For everyone looking for D7000 vs. ?
Oct 27, 2010

Have we covered the D7000 vs thread enough yet?

Lets see, we did the D7000 vs.: D40, D50, D80 D90, D300, D200, D700, D3100, D5000, D3, Canon 60D, T2i (and other Canons), Pentax, Sigma, Sony, and just recently...the iPhone.

The D7000 is also been compared to dedicated video cams with so far what seems to be disappointing expectations. I haven't seen any film requests yet.

The D7000 has not really even been out a month yet. How can we have any definitive, objective data for really accurately comparing the D7000?

So for the folks wanting some real world, professional, definitive information as to how the new D7000 fares in relation to everything else out there...from my preliminary conclusion, the D7000 performance will be between the iPhone and the D3x for still photography - and will place somewhere between hand crank movie cams of old and the new HD video cams of today for video. Although, I could be wrong.

Now knowing this, we can all rest, enjoy the equipment we have and have fun taking some good pictures and work on our weaknesses (like good technique - which even the mighty D3x won't solve).
--
Regards Craig - D90
WSSA #381

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow