Nokia N8 - the first serious Camera Phone?

Started Oct 1, 2010 | Discussions thread
lanef
Forum ProPosts: 10,317
Like?
Re: Nokia N8 - the first serious Camera Phone?
In reply to Jon Rty, Oct 25, 2010

Jon Rty wrote:

I'm sorry if you're disgruntled by the N900. The vast majority have found it a great phone. And of course the N8 isn't revolutionary. Even Nokia said that from the beginning that Symbian^3 won't be anything else than a touch-optimized Symbian, and that Symbian^4 and MeeGo will bring something new to the table. And if you've used the N900, then you should know what that means.

I'm not sure what to make of those quotes. It's clear that they don't like the phone. But it's also clear that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I can see you are a Nokia true believer; I was only a believer but not anymore. The lack of applications and MMS was too much to bear. I have better applications on my N96 compared to what I can get on the N900.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=807790#post807790

It is ok not to share the opinions of the writers of the articles I have put forward, but from there to say that they don’t know what they are talking about weakens your point of view. We are here talking about tech guys whose job it to analyse electronic device and they did not just criticise off the top of their hats, they did back up their analysis. Even the journos at the launch were confused with Nokia.

Good for you to still be fervent Nokia believer, but for me I have found the iphone 4 more appealing than anything Nokia can offer. So I think we are not on the same wavelength here and we have to leave it like that.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow