A sad farewell . . .

Started Oct 20, 2010 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 20,995Gear list
Like?
Re: A sad farewell . . .
In reply to geoson, Oct 24, 2010

He he. We do what we gotta do. And I gotta take pictures.
Thank you!

geoson wrote:

99 times out of 100 it seems that these "Farewell" posts are a rant against the company and equipment the poster is leaving behind. I know this is true in my usual forum (Olympus Dslr), and the bashing between the Canon and Nikon flagship camera forums is like pro wrestling.

I've been traveling light ever since I went to digital full time from a medium format setup. I think you'll miss your D700 (a great camera) less than you think. The D7000, from all indications, looks to be a winner.

I've just recently recovered from a bulging disk in my back. I've never had that much pain for such a long period of time. While recovering, I treated myself to the new Samsung TL500. If the time comes that I can only lift a compact camera, so be it. I'm still shooting!

I haven't met you before on the forum Steve, but welcome to the lightweight division!

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow