Started Oct 19, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skanter
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,412Gear list
Like?
Freedom!
Oct 19, 2010

Just took my first jaunt around the neighborhood with new 60D. What a delight! The articulating LCD is all I hoped it would be, opening up so many different ways of shooting both photos and video. I've missed this since my G1 - a great little camera - and have found DSLR shooting not as creative with my head always stuck behind the VF. LV with quick mode works quite well and fast, and I can see me doing a lot of shooting in this mode. Video shooting, of course, was much easier and more creative as well. One can move the camera wherever one wants for an interesting shot!

With all the talk of metal vs plastic, this feature or that - for me, this articulating screen trumps everything else in relevance, making the 60D, IMHO, the best camera available - bar none. Love it!

I'll post some pics later...
--
Sam K., NYC

skanter's gear list:skanter's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow