Started Oct 13, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alstang1
Forum MemberPosts: 84
Like?
Extreme Newb asking for guidance...
Oct 13, 2010

I shot 48 photo's of this tree in the fog this morning, trying to get the sunlight play on the fog coming through the breaks in the trees. I tried everything from extreme over exposure to extreme under exposure, and still could not figure out how to get the look i was shooting for. With no actual working knowledge of PS CS, I attempted to edit the photo (as seen in the second shot) to get the effect I was looking for...... no beans.....

If anyone is interested in taking a look at this shot and giving shooting advice, or play with it in PSCS and see what you can do with it, and then share with me, the steps, it would be much appreciated.

I am trying very hard to learn on my own..... The past few days (15 or so) is my first experience with SLR Manual mode.

I am posting in Sony forum, because this is where I will be when my a55 gets here, and I am tough skinned enough that the haters will not bother me much.

Thanks for the help.

Al

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RAWNew
Yep!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow