Anyone actually like their 7D

Started Oct 10, 2010 | Discussions thread
bryPT
Regular MemberPosts: 210
Like?
Re: Anyone actually like their 7D
In reply to zeusjake, Oct 12, 2010

I got the 7d in December. After reading the manual a couple times, I gave it a go and have found it to be a stunning great camera. I have seen many sites that agree that is is a fantastic piece of hardware. If someone did have an issue with it, those thread topics are long gone on other sites, dropping down a few hundred pages.

But here, it is different. Every day I come to this forum and there is a new thread or 3 bashing it, questioning it, or asking if "anyone actually likes it."

Over at Fred Miranda, it is still getting a 9.3 rating for the member reviews there. 3rd highest review of all Canon Camera at the site. 9.3 rating there. But at this place, you would think it was a hunk of crapola reading some of these posts.

Am I wrong here? We get one poster ask "does anyone really like it" then get 3 pages of basically "heck yeah!" and yet tomorrow, we will see another thread bashing the thing.

I really used to love this website, but the constant bashing, flaming or trolling is really wearing on me.

I love my 7d to answer your question. So much so, I really should spend more time shooting with it and spending less time coming to this place and reading through all the flaming about it.
--
Check out my website, http://www.blue-echoes.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow