Re: I'm sure she's long gone MAC...
In reply to springbock, Oct 8, 2010

springbock wrote:

MAC wrote:

schmegg wrote:

MAC wrote:

schmegg wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

Taking 2000+ simply means spray and pray.

He probably has a lot of misses with that half inch depth of field

you can read my answer above.

Sorry MAC - but I can't. I simply can't stomach any more of your rubbish and I am simply skipping over your posts now to read the responses.

I've read enough of your drivel to know that I'm not going to get any useful information from them.

Trouble with your posts MAC is that they are just long diatribes trying to justify your eccentricities whilst at the same time refusing to accept anyone else's points of view.

Sorry buddy, but I've got better things to do.

ok, good luck. 7d is a great camera in the right hands and with the right glass. I'm sure you are getting good use from yours. I just wouldn't get hooked on 1 body and too much short run glass though.

Incredible 30+ mpxl FF will be here soon.

I'm confused MAC! You and GeorgeML went on and on for 2 years that 12 mp was the be all and end all for crop sensor noise and dynamic range. Now you are saying that 30+ mp FF is what you are waiting for???? You are singing a way different tune than you used to. The only constant is that you believe that what you have at the time is the best! Also funny how you parroted dpreview's review of the 50D but now with the 7D you totally disregard their opinion . WOW talk about "cherry picking" when it suits you! Hell you totally ignored the 15 review sites that I continually posted that said the 50D was better than the 40D so I'm not surprised.

BTW... Do you still think that the 40D is better than the 50D and 7D????? I bet you do...PFFT.

Cheers, Hamburgler, I'm glad you finally updated your computer though, there's one less thing you have to biotch about :-).

Exactamundo Springbock ! The thing is a hummer. Got me to change my tune I'm ready for 30+. Bring it on I'll be carrying both high mpxl FF and crop too. And the work is coming in and it is being paid for which is good -- cause otherwise I'd be wrestling with windows xp 32 and 3 gig-- which just didn't cut it. Windows 7 and i7 are a blessing!

MAC's gear list:MAC's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 650D Canon EOS 100D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
btwNew
5D2New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow