ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tommy leong
Regular MemberPosts: 459Gear list
Like?
I love my 60D !
Oct 5, 2010

Yes Finally got my 60D

Things I really like about it ( no particular order )

1) Handle...very nicely curved to the hand. It just feels right fit. Plus there is rubber
coat, gives great confidence and comfort

2) Weight...Nicely balanced. Coupled with 50mm lens, I could just shoot the whole day
with it...just the right size, balance and feel.

3) Shutter sound.. very similar to the 7D and 5Dmk2. A refine sound.

4) Flip out LCD is my greatest reason for this camera. I don't see the point of live view WITHOUT flip out LCD.

This simply gives me more angles and very unobtrusive shooting...ie, turn away from your subject but still able to frame them properly.

5) LCD high resolution in Live view mode allows me to manually focus without magnifying the image. Live view shooting does offer quieter shutter sound. ... So I can do lots of candid street shots

6) I like the vertical grip that has so many buttons and that you can almost do everything in vertical mode that you can do in landscape mode. REALLY like the buttons arrangements.

7) BUT the size of the vertical grip is kind of too big, inconsistent with the camera grip. The vertical grip is too big and chunky....

-- hide signature --

wedding photographer tommy leong
http://www.tommyleong.com/tommyBlog

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow