Started Oct 1, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
davefootball123
Regular MemberPosts: 322
Like?
Nikon D3100 vs Rebel T2i (550d) in terms of image quality
Oct 1, 2010

Which camera do u think offers better image quality at low and high iso ect. Im not really getting a dslr for video however i may take a vid now and then. I am very conserned about cost and that is a reason i like the D3100. I am almost saving 200 bucks between the two. I may include the T1i however i think the D3100 will have better image quality. What are ur guys opinions. I would rather have a 230,000 dot screen over the canons one million if i saved 200 bucks had af during video and had 11 point af. I also tried the D3100 and it worked great felt nice and took great shots. Not to mention it was really easy to use. If there is a huge benifit in image quality from the T2i over the D3100 i may consider it but for me as a starter i just can justify and extra 200 dollars for the same image quality. Also i hear nikon's nikkor lenses are better quality then canons. Thanks. Any input/help would be greatley appreciated

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow