Challenge voting problem

Started Sep 28, 2010 | Discussions thread
orpheo
Forum MemberPosts: 77
Like?
Re: Challenge voting problem
In reply to Yochi23, Oct 1, 2010

I'm quite new to the challenges-part of DPR and already frustrated. I find the idea very interesting, even inspiring at times but what's the point of rules if they are not enforced? To my understanding that would be the job of the host who set the rules, and not of the voters. Or am I getting something wrong here?

Ok, there is the "Complain"-Button and I tried that a few times. Do you guys use that button or have you given up a long time ago? To my understanding the complain-button should only be needed to complain about a host that isn't doing his or her job. And that is where DPR should take responsibility.

For me it's no fun to give many half-stars for entries that don't meet the rules. And when I participate in a challenge, I don't want to have to count the entries ahead of mine, which should have been disqualified, to figure out my real placement. I do not vote at all in challenges I participate and I don't want to change that. I don't even want to complain in a challenge I participate. I just want the hosts to be true to their own rules.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow