Can the D7000 considered an A700 replacement?

Started Sep 29, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zubair811
Forum MemberPosts: 51
Like?
Can the D7000 considered an A700 replacement?
Sep 29, 2010

To start with, I really wish for one thing now - DPReview allows me to use profanity on their forum - not wishing for another A7xx mock-up, another false hope given by Sony staffer.

I was so bloody anxiously and excitedly waiting for an A700 replacement especially after their last announcement and positive indication that it will be showcased during Photokina. Now with the kind of mockery (read mock-ups) they are putting up, it is annoying since I feel that the anxious AA are made to look like fools after they have repeatedly and deliberately failed to honour their commitments.

I was, for a while thinking of going for A850, but stopping myself for 2 reasons:

• It won't be late until we stop getting serious support / upgrades / good lenses for a FF camera too

• It would not be 'ethical' on my part too, to patronage someone who has excited me time and again with false news and fooling around.

I am not looking for criticism on my views. So for those who would want to crticise or explain to me from Sony's point of view, please do not reply. The angels who have participated in Sony's decision making process and truly understand the reason for this show-up may continue to patronise these defaulters.

-- hide signature --

Zubair

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow