Started Sep 28, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
owenleve
Senior MemberPosts: 2,582
Like?
Bought the p7000, a few test shots
Sep 28, 2010

I've been very on the fence about buying this camera. Seen good and bad photos from it so far. Local shop called and they got one in-they have a good return policy so I bought one.

Bought the camera late in the day, so not much time to shoot or play with it yet. But I posted three shots that some may find of interest. Yes, I know they are big. They are intended to be downloaded/grabbed so those that want can see the full shots.

These were shot in fine jpeg. I turned the sharpening down, mode was vivid. They have been touched in PSCS5 to correct the colors-"normal processing". And the B&W was converted on the computer not the camera.

Worth mentioning, the dinner shots are through the plate glass window looking inside.

shot at 5.6 at 1.3 (I don't understand some of the shutter speeds the camera spits out). Tripod was used. iso 100

6.3 at 1/1.3 iso 100

2.8 at 1/125th handheld. iso 3200

This image is the same as the one above only processed in LR3. A slight bump in saturation and some noise reduction applied. Subtle difference.

I'll update with some shots taken in good light tomorrow and some in lower light for those that care.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow