Started Sep 26, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cuol
Forum MemberPosts: 98Gear list
Like?
Canonrumors website is biased
Sep 26, 2010

Not much of a surprise really, but I felt compelled to join their forum and post a response to his user review of the M9, which to my surprise was quickly deleted as well as my account. His moderator was quick to delete any opinion which differs from his, which is fine, it is his site he can do as he pleases.

My post was this "Wow, another the lack of autofocus, live view, battery life, high ISO, features and the slow read write speed, crappy LCD, paint chips, lens blocking the viewfinder, expensive lenses, poor MFD, and polarizing filter usage have really made my photography better review."

I get it, he likes the M9, fine, but don't try to convince me all of the features of a modern DSLR are getting in the way of my photography. I can easily turn off all of those features on my 1DsMKIII, which you can NEVER turn on in the M9. I just don't understand the logic behind the people who write up about how great the M9 is because it lacks so many things, which somehow allows you to focus more clearly on your photography. Sounds like a poor excuse for wasting a significant amount of money on a camera with limited capabilities. Look, the Leica is a really nice camera, no doubt, but don't give me a bunch of lame reasons to justify your purchase, lets be real here.

cuol's gear list:cuol's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4G +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow