Started Sep 17, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Miroslav Kral1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,414Gear list
Like?
What I have learned
Sep 17, 2010

First to those who are courious abot Me, below (show signature) is the link to My gallery (Croatian and English) and something about My history as a photographer (amateur).

I started with digital in 2005 with E 500 double zoom kit using Raw Shooter Esential for Post procesing. Always having teroubles with blown highlights.

Upgraded to E 3 and some better lenses and acessories. Sure the quolity of files is beter then with E 500 but high light troubles was here again, although i started to use Adobe Esentials 2.

Software upgraded to CS3, CS4, and finaly to the CS5. I shoot RAW only. On top of that I added a TOPAZ 5 plugins for CS 5. No more troubles with higlights and noise ( I don't care noise anyway). The same case is with E 500 files developed with latest software.

What I have learned?

EWERY NEW CAMERA IS BETTER THAN IT'S PREDCESOR AND THE SAME GOES FOR THE SOFTWARE TOO.

I can understand why profesionals are disapointed, but can't understand the rest of you-amateurs.
Why than so many of you have so many bad words ewery time something new is out.
I have spasm in My stomach yust reading the headlines, let alone whole threads.
Look at some recent E 3 pics below with exif intact.
What make you think E 5 will not be even better.
Why do you care about competitors in camera make.

Who force you to use Olympus. If you made a mistake choosing Olympus and don't like the results you get, swallow the mistake (yours) and go elswere and don't make the rest of us sick.
Rant finished.

Lizards and blue bird with crown was shoot through the glas.

-- hide signature --

http://miroslavkral.tumblr.com/

Cheers

Miro
E-3 + HLD-4, E-500 (sold) +.....................in profile

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MiroNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow