ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kenju4u
Regular MemberPosts: 136Gear list
Like?
Help printing with Canon MP 600 and LR3
Sep 15, 2010

Hi All,

I need help in resolving problems I have printing with my Canon MP 600 and Lightroom 3.2. I have read and followed instructions I found on a few websites on how to correctly set up the printer and LR to use the correct ICC profile during printing but continue to get unsatisfactory results.

I have tried printing in LR with both printer managed and LR managed settings. All prints are being done on Canon's 4x 6 Photo paper Glossy Plus so while printing through LR managed I select SP2 since SP1 is not available to me with this paper.

The results I am getting tend to be either washed out color when printing with LR managed or exteme red when Printer managed.

I know my monitor is fairly calibrated since my print results come out pretty close to what print preview shows me so I know that is not the problem.

I am wondering if there are any other MP600 users that are having similar issues and can advice on how I can resolve this issue.

• Ken

-- hide signature --

CAMERAS : Sony A200, Fuji F30, iPhone 4
---------------------------------------------------------
LENS: Sony 1870 Kit Lens, Minolta 70-200 3.5-4.5 Lens

kenju4u's gear list:kenju4u's gear list
Nikon D7000
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow