Started Sep 13, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
oldman85
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
A conversation with a higher being ,"i want perfection"
Sep 13, 2010

Look higher being I have loads of money and I demand absoluter perfection in my photo equipement . I want my camera to have a battery that never dies a lens that can take perfect pictures under all conditions. From i cm to infinity. Water proof with the ability to take unlimited amount of pictues. Shoot in the dark and be able to take panos perectly and movies in 1080p with stero sound of hifi quality.

Waiet a minute Oldman855 what are you trying to do . Put an entire industry out of work. Not even have forums to discuss other equipement. Have thousands of photo guys with no gripes. Crash an inttire industry.

Look higher beign we sent cameras to the moon and beyound and they work great for years. Do not tell me that it cannot be done. Well you do have a point Oldman85. Lets see I believe the budget for those cameras came in just under

15 million. Yes I knnow. That was the price for two. But what if they make millions would not bring the price down,.

Ok oldman85 I will take this matter up with the board at our next meeting. It is scheduled to meet in July of 2050, and get back t you

Thanks Higher being. I do appreicate yoiur help.

regards t the board.

oldman85

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow