Started Sep 11, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rami
Contributing MemberPosts: 710Gear list
Like?
Israeli Children
Sep 11, 2010

"Israeli Children" is an organization leading the struggle agains the deportation of families of migrant workers from Israel. The wide public support the organization receives concluded in a recent partial success, in the form of a government decision to allow permanent residency to 800 children and their families, but to deport 400 others who do not meet the criteria a special comity set. Now, the struggle centers on the attempt to grant status also to the remaining 400 children. Part of the struggle is within the parliament, in the streets, etc. But the fun part of it is the happy days that generous donations from thousands of Israelis allow to give the children, candidates for deportation. These kids might not look like many other Israelis, but they speak fluent Hebrew, they don't know any other life, they play with their Israeli kids and listen to Israeli music, and they love Israel. A couple of days ago I left my Leica M8 at home, took my Lumix lx-3 and joint the kids and their families. Here are some of the results:

rami's gear list:rami's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon Coolpix A Canon EOS 5D Epson R-D1 Leica M8.2 +16 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow