ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
makarandsaraf
Contributing MemberPosts: 992Gear list
Like?
Noisy E-620???
Sep 8, 2010

Dear All,

Hi,i am a new entrant to the Olympus arena and have recently purchased the Olympus E-620 with 14-42mm and 70-300mm lenses.I am more interested in Birding and Wildlife photography. I have not yet been able to use the camera outdoors but have been able to click some images under semi-ideal lighting conditions and to say the least i am disappointed.

The images are noisier than my Panasonic FZ35 with the Olympus 1.7x teleconverter. I feel very unhappy with the results with an DSLR coming out like this and i feel like i have made a mistake.

I would be happy if somebody could tell me how to overcome this noise problem or is my reaction over the board.Please help as i am utterly disappointed.Posting some snaps from the Oly as well as panny under similar conditions for your reference.PLEASE HELP.

P.S.:Must admit though that i have not tested the camera outdoors in good or excellent lighting conditions.

-- hide signature --

Makarand Saraf

makarandsaraf's gear list:makarandsaraf's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow