Will the NX10 offer similar features as a DSLR.

Started Sep 6, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
braaivleis
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Will the NX10 offer similar features as a DSLR.
Sep 6, 2010

Hi there , I am looking to upgrade and buy myself a new camera in the next few weeks , so I still have plenty of time to do my research to see which would suite me better. I have narrowed it down to a few , one being the Samsung NX10. I have read just about every review , you tube videos, pics on flickr I have also looked at .

There is something about this camera that I really like, size , portability , being able to change lenses, larger sensor etc , compared to a DSLR , which I suppose can do it all . One thing that I am uncertain of which I hope you NX10 owners would be able to answer is this . Will I be able to take action shots that are nice and sharp , as well as being able to take decent photos with the 200mm lens of planes taking off and landing . Also of my children and dogs running about . If the NX10 met those requirments for me then this is the camera that I wouldmore than likely choose.

The photos I have seen that have been taken with the NX10 I think are fantastic, I just havent seen hardly any action shots or fast moving subjects. I am sure hoping the answers are what I am hoping them too be Thanks in advance.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow