papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 19,689Gear list
Like?
Re: LOL
In reply to zxaar, Sep 2, 2010

zxaar wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

zxaar wrote:

His bible lies on blogspot.com , he live by their word.

Who are dxomark etc in front of someone posting on blogspot. If read on blogspot must the BESTEST TRUTHEST THING.

I really don't have a clue what you are on about, I very much doubt anyone else does either lol.

Not for you. It is for intelligent people who can understand.

Time for your medication I think....

ET2 wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

nbercasio wrote:

"But the picture quality, compared with the Canon, Nikon and Olympus point-and-shoots I brought along, was practically night and day. The NEX-5 offered much sharper images and richer colors."

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/2010-08-19-sonynexcamera19_ST_N.htm

Write Jefferson Graham and tell him he is wrong according to your preferences.

Am I supposed to be impressed lol. I've got a better idea, why don't you jog along to http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/ and ask Kirk Tuck (A professional published Photographer) why he likes the EPL-1 instead of asking me to take some second rate hacks words on why he likes the NEX.

I have no interest in the NEX in it's current form, is your self esteem so reliant on NEX sales that you can't understand that or are you really that dumb that it doesn't compute?

You don't care about Nex, but like an obsessed moron, that doesn't stop you from repeatedly posting in this thread. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting like a moron about how bad Nex is. EPL1 got rippled, both at low and high ISO, according the reviewer. Same thing is true on dxomark. That's a fact, and that's why you are posting like a moron about Nex in this thread. It has better IQ. Simple as that.

-- hide signature --

::> I could not learn to spell 'cos God always ate my homework.

-- hide signature --

::> I could not learn to spell 'cos God always ate my homework.

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow