Started Aug 29, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
oldman85
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
follow up on my thoughts about God producerd ther perfect camra called the eys
Aug 29, 2010

I have loved photography for as long as I can rember and having reached the age of 85 and on to 86 constantly used those tools available to produce the best possible duplication of what the eye does see. In fact in a recent post I did remark that we will never achieve the wonders of what the eye can do. Then
As I sat reflecting on what my eyes were seeing a few thoughts came to me.

first all of us have studied the eye in school at one level or other. Yes we know the naames of the parts that make up this awsome devise record constantly with out recharging ouir batteries. Biut suddenly it struck me that the human eys is not the best God has created,. It is very good but not the eye of an eagle or some other creatures. It canniot zoom nore can it register a pano shot.In fact some of thoise he produced do not even record colors correctly or see objects clearly at all.

Some can see very far away very clearly but not near their face and other just the reverse. So what conclusion can we come to about God's lens collect well it is very varied. The list of types are endless as are the objects he provides then to.

If you are a eye doctor or a person of science has it been determined how many ipixels reach the back screen of the eye,, what part does the optic nerve plan in this transmission. how does the artificial eye work. I am aware that some who have lost their vision can use them. why cannot the human eye see in darkness with out the help of infared glasses.

Will we ever really reach that state of perfection that God does give all things and if that was available would we desiire it.?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOL!New
CATsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow