The A55 is the best DSLR for budding filmmakers

Started Aug 25, 2010 | Discussions thread
tbcass
Forum ProPosts: 17,128Gear list
Like?
Re: no...
In reply to brightcolours, Aug 27, 2010

brightcolours wrote:

Did I post anything inflammatory? No. Just being factual.
Did I post anything extraneous? No.
Did I post anything off-topic? No.

being factual is not trolling, correcting false statements is not trolling.

So who is being a troll here?

You sir, are just another flamer.

No I am being factual and am calling you out on your rude behavior. You may not realize it but your tone and condescending ways are very inflammatory. Coming here for the sole purpose of correcting false statements about a product you do not own and have no intention of owning and doing it repeatedly is very inflammatory. Also I am a Sony owner who is very interested in the A55. I post here all the time. I belong here. Until you have something more to say than simply "correcting false statements" you are not welcome here. We have enough Sony users here who are willing to correct people and most do it politely. Going from forum to forum correcting false statements could take up 24 hours a day and make you a lot of enemies.

From the forum rules:

"Be civil - anyone being abusive, calling names or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. If you think someone is wrong it may be because they are new, don't jump on them, think first. If you are repeatedly abusive you will be banned from these forums."

"Bashing - Deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand, product or company will get you banned. If you have a complaint or comment to make then make it once and make sure you have facts to support it."

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but it seems you are breaking these two rules.

-- hide signature --

Tom

Look at the picture, not the pixels

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25301400@N00/

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Uh.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow