ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gocchin
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
Nex-5 w/ Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC
Aug 27, 2010

Hi everyone. My first post here.

I'm a beginner photographer but a gadget and electronics freak (it's difficult not to be one living in Japan)

The Nex-5 is my first interchangeable lens camera and I've been pretty happy with it.

I picked up the double lens kit back in June and have been very happy with it and in the process learned a lot about taking better pictures.

I picked up a Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC for about $120.00 used and a Sony alpha mount adapter last week and I've been very impressed with the pictures this lens can take.

I must admit being new to manual focus, that has been the hardest thing for me as many of my shots are simply out of focus though the manual assist does help.

Forum is great and have learned a lot from everyone here. Thanks for all the tips, advice and information!

Here are some pictures I took this week with the lens. I'm still learning better composition and how to simply take advantage of the camera and lens in capturing the best pictures I can.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow