Started Aug 24, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tivogirl
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Yellowstone images
Aug 24, 2010

Since you all asked, I chose a few images from the Yellowstone trip this past weekend and created a gallery. I'm still working on culling through all 2000+ files! I took my a100 and rented a a550 body (which I LOVED). I had my Sony 11-17 wide angle and my Sony 70-400G which I used most of the time. I also carried a Tamron 17-50 and a Sony 50mm 1.4 prime that I used less often but was glad I had with me.

We got up at dawn and were incredibly lucky with our wildlife sightings. I don't do a lot of post work in Photoshop so most of these images are straight out of the camera. I've filled out all the technical info, but forgive me if I'm not entirely certain of the procedure for posting these here as I've never done so before!

I uploaded a gallery to my profile, but will post the images here as well. CRITIQUES MORE THAN WELCOME! I'd also invite suggestions on any post-processing you think these may need:

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow