Started Aug 24, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kurth
Senior MemberPosts: 1,354
Like?
60D - I´ll pass - waiting for the A70
Aug 24, 2010

Surely Canon fanboys will come and torment my thread. Just so it´s clear, I own 3 Canons. My favorite lens is my 17-40 or my Tokina 12-24. Love wide ! I do own Sony video cameras including a z1.

Sony has released some great cameras today . No, no camera is perfect, but they´re willing to try to change the game for the better. Yes Canon has done a great job with it´s video implementation, but they can´t see past their paradigm.

No, I´m not quite satisfied with the a55 yet either. I want manual control in video and 720/60, but I´m willing to bet that before years end we´ll see the a77 and the nex 7 that will have those features, and possibly much more.

And all the time Canon will be waiting to see how the market goes. That´s what we all know Canon does. Wait it out. The last to the parade.

I hope I´m wrong and Canon shows a new direction at photokina. I´m sure you all know by now that Canon was the first with ¨translucent mirror¨technology back in the 70s´. But instead today Canon announced a 120mp sensor -haha, like anyone but NASA needs 120megapixels !

So I´m asking Canon to step up to the plate and produce the Hybrid camera we´re all waiting for , or else.....

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow