Started Aug 16, 2010 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PastorCat
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Just bought a MZ-S...BY ACCIDENT
Aug 16, 2010

I have used a bidding program for all my eBay buys for years. Using it, I have wound up with a few really nice things at really good prices. Including all the FA Limited lenses as well as a K-7. But two minutes ago, having forgotten I programed a last second auto-bid, I "bought" an MZ-S...that I wasn't sure I wanted.

Whoops...

That's why I am writing: it would be great to hear from folks with one (or that have used one), that were (or are) happy with the camera.

Price-wise, I think I got a good deal; w/ the BG-10 GRIP, the auction ended at $405USD (£259 Sterling). It's described as near mint from a 100% seller.

Some encouragement would be hugely helpful...I'm mostly feeling kind of stupid and freaked out. I've never "accidentally" bought an eBay item before...AND I haven't had a film camera since I was a 12 years old. Something tells me I am going to need a whole new skill set to shoot with this.

Any books, or discount film e-tailers, or recommendations of any kind would be great.

Thanks and sorry for the rant.

PastorCat's gear list:PastorCat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow