UK Users - Charging up in the US?

Started Aug 11, 2010 | Discussions thread
Flying Fish
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,997
Re: UK Users - Charging up in the US?
In reply to mini2, Aug 12, 2010

You will need an adapter, because we use those dinky 2-pronged plugs here. Of course, at 110 volts, we don't need the tank-like things you Brits and many other countries with 220 volts use. And as the others said, the charger will work here and there.


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow