Best third-party ink for an Epson r2880

Started Aug 7, 2010 | Discussions thread
johnpeeay
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Re: Best third-party ink for an Epson r2880
In reply to dperez, Aug 7, 2010

I have bought a used R2400 and am also interested at using third party inks. In a previous post I asked about anyone using OCP pigment ink, and gave a UK supplier. I stand corrected, the UK supplier Internet-ink.co.uk does not supply pigment ink in the compatible cartridges listed for the R2400, they have written and informed me that dye based ink is in all their cartridges. I have checked with a couple of other UK companies and again for the R2400 they supply dye ink! Fine if you want prints only to last a year or so. Beware of cheaper so called compatibles.

The Cone refillable cartridges at first glance look attractive, I am pretty sure that the ink is good quality, however, on reading their instruction leaflet I see that one or two head cleans may be required after each refill - ink wasted!

Anyone on the forum got any feedback on their use of Cone refillable cartridges to enlighten both the OP and myself as to their use?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow