Using T2i 550D as a camcorder

Started Aug 5, 2010 | Discussions thread
california_sunset
Regular MemberPosts: 305
Like?
Re: Using T2i 550D as a camcorder
In reply to Lawrencew, Aug 5, 2010

I think your video is excellent and I am really impressed with the video from the T2i. There is a richness and detail to the texture and color that is simply impossible to get with a consumer class camcorder with a tiny sensor. This is really evident in your video on the texture of the rocks and things like that. I think if you had used a tripod with a video head it would take care of the little jitters... but its very nice the way it is. I would be interested to know what lens you used as well. The raw quality of the video coming out of anything at this price point is such a leap forward.... especially considering most of us in the canon system have already made the investment in good glass. I have been going back and forth between purchasing a t2i or an s90... and while I understand those 2 cams are apples and oranges the video is certainly compelling, and it would allow me to pull even more value out of my large collection of EF lenses.
--
Dan Scheele
Hermosa Beach, California, USA

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow